Included in the Great Queens tour:
• All accommodation for eleven nights from the night of 6th June 2015 to the afternoon of 17th June 2015, including breakfast each day. Three nights at South Lodge Hotel, Sussex, two nights at Bailiffscourt Hotel, Sussex, two nights at the White Swan, Stratford-upon-Avon, two nights at the George Hotel, Stamford, and two nights at Chilston Park Hotel, Kent.
• Welcome drinks on the first day of the tour
• Organised dinners on 8 nights, 3 lunches, and afternoon tea on the last day of the tour.
• All entrance fees for events on the tour itinerary
• All coach travel
• Alison Weir as Tour Leader
• Sarah Gristwood as Guest Historian and Nicola Tallis and Siobhan Clarke as Guide Lecturers
• Guest speakers and a full programme of lectures and guided commentaries
• Personally-signed Alison Weir book
• Tour gifts/mementos
• All gratuities for AWT-organised events, hotels and included meals as specified
Price of the Great Queens Tour
The cost per person is £5750 (including VAT).
All prices are per person based on two sharing a double or twin room, and costs are quoted in U.K sterling.
For single person occupancy a supplement of £900 will be charged.
Payment schedule: 20% (£1150 for each guest sharing a double or twin room, £1330 for each guest in a single room) of the full price of the tour is due following booking and confirmation from AWT that AWT has a place available on the tour for you. The balance of 80% (£4600 for each guest sharing a double or twin room, £5320 for each guest in a single room) of the full price of the tour is payable 120 days before commencement of the tour.
What is NOT included in the cost of the tour:
• Travel from your home to the to the commencement of the tour in London
• Travel from London to the airport after the tour ends
• Personal items, souvenirs etc.
• Food & drinks other than those included during complimentary breakfast every morning of the tour & during the lunches and group dinners organised by AWT
• Any extras you incur at hotels, including but not limited to laundry, room service etcetera.
• Any other gratuities
The Great Queens tour begins and ends in London and the cost does not include travel to and from those places. However AWT is pleased to partner with Jean Newman Glock of JNG Worldwide, A Travel Resource Company in Washington, D.C. Jean can assist guests with individual travel needs. To contact Jean Glock call her at 202 469 8904 or email her at Jean@jngworldwide.com or visit her website at www.jeannewmanglock.com.
If you would like to book extra nights at the Bloomsbury Hotel before or after the tour, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.