Included in the Richard III Tour:
• All accommodation for nine nights from the night of 16th April 2016 to the morning of 25th April 2016, including breakfast each day. Two nights at the Old Swan and Minster Mill, two nights at the Arden Hotel, three nights at Cedar Court Hotel and two nights at Kilworth House Hotel
• Welcome drinks and buffet lunch on the first day of the tour
• Organised dinners on 6 nights (including a welcome dinner on the first night and a farewell dinner on the last night of the tour), lunches at Gupshill Manor and the Angel & Royal Hotel Grantham, and afternoon tea at the Kingsway Hall Hotel.
• All entrance fees for events on the tour itinerary
• All coach travel
• Alison Weir as Study Director
• Sarah Gristwood as guest historian, and Nicola Tallis and Siobhan Clarke as Guide Lecturers. John Marston as Tour Director and Jo Marston assisting with Client Care.
• Guest speakers and a full programme of lectures and guided commentaries
• Tour gifts/mementos
• All gratuities for AWT organised events, hotels and included meals as specified
Price of Alison Weir’s Richard III Tour:
The cost per person is £5495 (including VAT).
All prices are per person based on two sharing a double or twin room, and fares are quoted in U.K sterling.
For single person occupancy a supplement of £795 will be charged, the total cost being £6290.
Payment schedule: 20% (£1099 for each guest sharing a double or twin room, £1258 for each guest in a single room) of the full price of the tour is due following booking and confirmation from AWT that AWT has a place available on the tour for you. The balance of 80% (£4396 for each guest sharing a double or twin room, £5032 for each guest in a single room) of the full price of the tour is payable 120 days before commencement of the tour.
TO BOOK, please email us at email@example.com to check availability and for a booking form. Your place will be held provisionally for 7 days pending receipt of your completed booking form and deposit.
By submitting a booking form online or by returning a signed booking form by mail you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions on our website (www.alisonweirtours.com)
What is NOT included in the cost of the tour:
• Travel from your home to the to the commencement of the tour in London
• Travel from London to the airport after the tour ends
• Personal items, souvenirs etc.
• Food & drinks other than those included during complimentary breakfast every morning of the tour & during the buffet lunch and 6 group dinners organised by AWT
• Any extras you incur at hotels, including but not limited to laundry, room service etcetera.
• Any other gratuities
The Richard III Tour begins and ends in London and the cost does not include travel to and from those places. However AWT is pleased to partner with Jean Newman Glock of JNG Worldwide, A Travel Resource Company in Washington, D.C. Jean works with over 7,000 agents and can assist guests with individual travel needs and flight bookings. To contact Jean Glock call her at 202 469 8904 or email her at Jean@jngworldwide.com or visit her website at http://www.jeannewmanglock.com/travel-planning/historic-travel-with-alison-weir.
Alison Weir Tours Ltd.
Company Registration No. 07276807.
Registered Office: 14 Vernon Street, London W14 ORJ.